The person responsible for the running of ESaT courses and examinations is the Course Coordinator. The Course Coordinator is key to the upkeep of standards.
Some key responsibilities:
- Fees: Correct financial procedures in relation to student and candidate fees (e.g. in the matter of issuing receipts, keeping accounts, etc.) must be followed at all times.
- Coordinate recruitment and training of personnel and guide and monitor teaching and testing staff
- Centre inspections
- Receiving and Despatching of Test Booklets and Materials
- Student Welfare
- Provision of equal opportunities and avoidance of disability discrimination
- Ensure that the ESaT Centre is adequately equipped with Teacher/Assessor/Student/Invigilator Resources
- Communication with ESaT Ltd