The person responsible for the running of ESaT examinations is the Examination Manager. The Examination Manager is key for the upkeep of standards.
Some key responsibilities:
- Fees: Correct financial procedures in relation
to candidate fees (e.g. in the matter of issuing receipts, keeping accounts,
etc.) must be followed at all times.
- Coordinate recruitment and training of personnel and guide and monitor testing staff
- Test Centre
- Receiving and Despatching
of Test Booklets and Materials
- Candidate Welfare
- Provide equal opportunities
and and avoid disability discrimination
- To ensure that the ESaT Test Centre is adequately equipped with Assessor/Candidate/Invigilator Resources
- Communicating with ESaT Ltd